Saturday, August 17, 2024

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions Encouragement Card

I used the NEW Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions Stamp Set along with the Splendid Autumn 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper for my card today. These items will be available starting on September 4th in the September-December 2024 Mini Catalog. I can't show you the new catalog insides yet, but on the 4th you will find it on my catalog tab. There are advantages to being a demonstrator (smile).

I participated in Dani Gurrola's Mystery Stamping on the 14th. You can find her on FB at Pink Barn Stampers where you can join her group. In the meantime, you can click on this link.


My card base is Mossy Meadow and I have used one of the patterns in the aforementioned DSP pack for the strip and diamond. The square is Fresh Freesia.

I cut a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock and embossed it with the upcoming Birch 3D EF. The sentiment is from the upcoming stamp set and adhered with Dimensionals. Everything else is adhered with liquid glue.

Three birds from the Adhesive Backed Dragonflies and Birds embellishments finished the card.

The inside also uses the stamp set and DSP.

Thanks Dani, for the easy design. I really enjoyed making it for a woman whose world has just been turned upside down. I also want to thank y'all for coming to visit. Hope you have a great weekend.

Measurements: 
Card Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Embossed Mat - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
DSP Strip - 1 1/4" x 5 1/2"
DSP Diamond - 3" x 3"
Fresh Freesia - 2 3/4" x 2 1/2"
Basic White - 4" x 5 1/4"
DSP border - 4" x 1/2"

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...