Monday, July 15, 2024

Stampin' Up! Hooray for Surprises for #KCC15 Sketch 15

Welcome to Makeover Monday Madness. I made this design in 2023 but I'm making it again for Kendra's #KCC15 challenge. I like today's version more because of the collar, buttons and daisies! This is her Sketch 15.

and for the inside...

Thank you for stopping by.
Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hooray for Surprises
Card stock & Papers     Lost Lagoon; Basic Beige; Spring Daisies Patterned Paper
 Ink Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, Lost Lagoon
Accessories White Tea Lace Paper Doilies (retired); Close to My Heart Embellishments (retired)
Tools     Trimmer

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I couldn't figure out how to sign in with Google so it's anonymous but I'm Janice, Janelle's friend. In the future I'll put "jfj" after my anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janice. I'm so glad to see you posting cards too!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the doily! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. Who knew I'd need to dig through my retired stash for that...lol!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...