Sunday, July 14, 2024

Stampin' Up! Cheereful Daisies for #KCC15 Sketch 3

Hey, hey, hey...want to know why I'm taking care of my grand fur baby and grand macaw? Because my kiddos are off visiting my new great grand little human! Her name is Amani. Mother and daughter are both doing well. I think father is pretty happy as are the grandparents.


So, here's my card Sketch 3 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15...

Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed Sunday.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Unbounded Love
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Lemon Lolly; Shaded Spruce; Spring Daisies Patterned Paper
 Ink Lemon Lolly
Accessories
Tools     Subtle 3D EF; Stitched Shapes Dies (retired); Cheerful Daisies Dies; Cut & Emboss Machine

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Congrats to everyone! And your card is very sweet...I wonder why I didn't get those papers? They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. The paper isn't Stampin' Up!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card Karen! Congratulations on the new addition to your family!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...