Saturday, July 13, 2024

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for #KCC15 Sketch 2

Good Saturday morning, peeps. I hope your weekend is going smoothly so far. I am taking care of my furry grandchild and my feathered grandchild this week so my posts will be fairly short and to the point. Today's card is Sketch 2 of Kendra's Card Challenge #15. Take a look see...


Once again, you can see Kendra's sketches here.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll take advantage of Kendra's wonderful challenge.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Cheerful Daisies
Card stock & Papers     Crushed Curry; Shaded Spruce; Spring Daisies Patterned Paper
 Ink Crushed Curry
Accessories
Tools     Stylish Shapes Dies; Fern 3D EF; Dimensionals; Cut & Emboss Machine

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...