Friday, July 12, 2024

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for #KCC 15 Kendra's Card Challenge Sketch 1

Good Friday morning, peeps! You will be seeing a lot of #KCC15 cards because I am playing at her challenge for the month of July. Hang on for a wild ride along with my regular posts and hops. If I can keep myself straight, it will be a miracle! Let me show you my card for sketch #1...ready? No stamping involved!


Ingredients are listed in the chart below. Kendra has the measurements here.


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Crushed Curry; Shaded Spruce; Spring Daisies Patterned Paper (not sure of company)
 Ink Wink of Stella Gold and Green
Accessories Adhesive Backed Dragnonflies; Wink of Stella Gold and Green
Tools     Cheerful Daisies Dies; Fern 3D EF; Dimensionals

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...