Thursday, May 23, 2024

Stampin' Up! Layers of Beauty for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop...

Let's take a closer look, shall we?

My card base is Fresh Freesia with a mat of Mossy Meadow. 

This is the first time I have used the Layers of Beauty Stamp Set. I really do have enough flower stamps BUT none of them have masks with dies! I stamped the bouquet on a piece of Basic White cardstock and used Fresh Freesia ink and Highland Heather ink for the flowers and Mossy Meadow ink for the leaves. I LOVE this bundle! 

I cut the flowers out with one of the dies from the matching stamp set. I adhered the cutout with Stampin' Dimensionals on a piece of Basic White embossed with the Fern 3D EF.

I used another die and stamp from the above set for the sentiment and tied a bow with Linen Thread.

For the inside, I used a stamp from the above set and the birthday sentiment from the Sweetly Scripted Stamp Set. The bottom edge is embossed with the 3D Fern EF.

Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!


Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew
Nel Thames

14 comments:

Stampin' Up! Pampered Pets Thank You Card

Good afternoon, peeps! I'm a little late with my post today because I forgot I was doing a Monday Makeover for this card . Here's th...