Thursday, March 21, 2024

Stampin' Up! Sweet Thoughts Anniversary for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today..."spring"...and here is what I created for our hop...



I was able to create this spring card due to the generosity of my two uplines, Mary Deatherage and Amy Koenders. They rewarded their teams with the Sweet Thoughts Memories & More Card Pack and Sweet Thoughts Memories & More Cards and Envelopes for exceeding the Sale-A-Bration goals they set. I also am grateful to Suzanne Netz for her inspiration. Would you like to take a closer look? Okay...
I used a card base from the M & M Cards and Envelopes pack, a piece of Basic White cardstock and four cards from the M & M card pack. I taped the two flowery ones together and cut it to 5" x 3 3/4". The "happy life" one, I cut to 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" and adhered it over the seam.

The butterfly was fussy cut from the fourth card from the pack. I adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next I created a banner from Pecan Pie cardstock and Basic White for the "happy" sticker from the M & M pack and also used the "anniversary" sticker.

For the inside, I used the two strips that were left from cutting down the flowerery panels. I cut the solid color mat from one of the envelopes in the card and envelope pack. The butterfly is one from the Paper Accents and is sponged lightly with Calypso Coral and the body is colored with a Pecan Pie Stamp N Write Marker.


Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!



Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew
Nel Thames

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen :) Love that butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the colors and sketch! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were on the same wavelength today - love your Spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors, perfect for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, Karen! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, Spring-y card! Love it - and so will whoever receives it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anonymous. I wish you'd sign your name or initials to the comment so I could know who I am thanking :-)

      Delete
  7. Love it Karen, and thanks for the idea. I need an anniversary card so I am CASing your probably, I've been trying to think of what to make and you have made it easy.😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice to see that paper again, as well as that pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks familiar but I can't quite place it. Thank you, LeAnne.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...