Sunday, February 25, 2024

Stampin' Up! Trucking Along Fresh Start and Birthday Cards

Happy Sunday to my followers and anyone else who has stopped by. If you aren't a follower, I hope you'll become one. So, my followers know I have been creating cards trying to win a prize at Kendra's Card Challenge #13. These two are her sketches 4 and 7. She had the drawing awhile back and the randomizer did not pick me! I was so busy filling out entry forms that I neglected to post these two as well!


The above is my favorite of the two. I used the Flight & Airy DSP, Wild Wheat cardstock and Basic White. The three embellishements were in my stash and I know they were from a few years back. The sentiment is from the Trucking Along Stamp Set, which is not in any catalog but rather an Online Exclusive. If you have any questions about what that means, let me know in a comment. Krafty Chicks is doing an All Occasions challenge #704 so I'm entering this card there.


The above is my least favorite of all the 15 card sketches...sorry Kendra!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed Sunday. I wonder what sketches I'll present tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards Karen! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Karen! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...