Friday, February 9, 2024

Stampin' Up! Translucent Florals Grateful Card

Good morning, peeps! I just ordered the Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder and thought I would try a blending brush on the raised flowers and use the ink pad to drag it across the panel to see what happened. Here's the result...


Interesting, but not challenge worthy! I do love the EF though and I'll play with it some more. The ink pad dragging...not so much! 

For the inside...


I had cut down my original panel and used the strip for the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Translucent Florals
Card stock & Papers     Mossy Meadow; Basic White
 Ink Mossy Meadow; Soft Succulent (retired)
Accessories Layered Florals 3D EF; Brushed Brass Butterflies
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine; trimmer; liquid glue

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Karen! Love the colors and the embossed panel is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the look of the dragging ink pad, I like the 'not perfect' loo. Hope that makes sense

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...