Saturday, February 3, 2024

Stampin' Up! Love Card

Good morning, peeps! It's been quite awhile since I have made a card for a number of challenges. I will tell you about them after I show you what I created.


 I made this card for Kendra's Card Challenge #13 and followed her design for card #2. I also made it for my CNCK team and AIK team. CNCK's challenge is "love" or "Valentine's Day". AIK's challenge is "red". BUT my main goal was to also play with Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc240, for which the board was created by Vicky. Take a look see...


I went down the right side. The inside is blank as I'm not sure if I'll use it for a Valentine card, engagement card, wedding card or anniversary card. Those are a lot of options!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps None
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Real Red; Sending Love DSP Stack (retired)
 Ink None
Accessories Always Dies (retired); Darice Heart Background Embossing Folder;
Iridescent Pearls
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine; Trimmer; Foam Adhesive Strips; Liquid Glue

6 comments:

Stampin' Up! Quiet Reflection

Welcome to Monday Makeover Madness. Today's card is a makeover of this one . Again, it's Sketch #4 of Kendra's Card Challenge #1...