Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Stampin' Up! Stars at Night for the SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Welcome to our last monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop for 2023. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the end of my post and I do hope you'll hop along. I'm sure you'll be in for a real treat. Here's what I created...


Let's take a closer look, shall we?
My design was inspired by Creative Chelsey who is a collaborator for Sheetload of Cards.

I dug into my vault of retired Designer Series Paper and decided to put a dent in Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper. The star is Silver Foil, cut and embossed with the Hybrid EF and Die from Stars at Night. I know, it's the day after Christmas BUT little Christmas is next week a/k/a Epiphany and Twelfth Night! It was always an excuse for me to keep the tree and decorations up longer. What about you?

Thanks for stopping by today and I can't wait to see what the other hoppers have created.

10 comments:

  1. Love your choice of DSP. Good excuse to still be making Christmas cards or you could say, you getting ahead start on next year's cards.😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! Love the layering and the silver star tops it off perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey over there in East TN! I don’t care if it’s day after Christmas, I Love This Card. And gonna CASE it today as my kickoff for 2024 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judi, I am honored that you would CASE! Hope I get to see it on our team page.

      Delete
  4. Karen, I love this. Always one of my favorite Designer Series Papers. Everything blends perfectly. Hope your holidays are as perfect as this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black and white cards, and it makes an elegant holiday card, which I would not have thought of. Love the star as the focal image. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...