Thursday, December 21, 2023

Stampin' Up! Light the Sky New Year Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.

Let's take a closer look and I'll tell you a little bit about it...




Project Details—All Products Current SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Light the Sky
Card stock & Papers     Wild Wheat; Starry Sky; Stargazing DSP; More Dazzle Specialty Paper; Very Vanilla
 Ink Starry Sky; VersaMark
Accessories Gold Embossing Powder
Tools     Timeworn Type 3D EF; Cut & Emboss Machine; Heat Tool; Paper Trimmer; Liquid Glue
That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to TOK (The Other Karen) . Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by! Oh, and please hit that "follow" button on the side bar if you haven't already. I only need one more follower to reach my year-end goal of 100! TIA!! There's only 10 more days left!!!

11 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the fun design and the sparkly touches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the dark blues and gold. And the sparkly sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen :) Perfect design for that stamp set. I haven't opened mine yet, I think I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so regal! I passed on that DSP and now I'm thinking I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Karen! I love the gold embossing against the dark background! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous New Year's "celebrate" card! I love blue and I love that big fireworks....looks fabulous! Hope you get that one more follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Karen! Embossing is so hard for me to get right, even using an embossing buddy, but maybe I'll try again since your card is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen, No Google account, so can't completely follow you, but can get your blogs! Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun, festive - and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...