Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Stampin' Up! Design a Day Dream Celebration Card for Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop

Hello my stamping friends! Welcome to our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew hop. Our theme for this month is "Celebrate" and we can interpret that any way we want and use any product we wish. Here is what I created for it...



Let's take a closer look at what I created, shall we?
My card base is Blackberry Bliss 8 1/2" (scored and folded at 4 1/4") x 5 1/2". Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper is 4" x 5 1/4". Sentiment is stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink on a scrap of Basic White and cut out with the smallest Deckled Rectangle Die then sponged with retired Mint Macaron ink. I added a bird from the Adhesive Backed Dragonflies & Birds.

The inside is simple as well with a sentiment from the same stamp set as the front...the retired Approaching Perfection...same inks.

Thank you for stopping by today. Clicking on the "Next" button will take you to Terry Lynn, and clicking on the "Previous" button will take you to Tara. Clicking on the individual names will take you directly to each member's post. Trust me, you're in for a treat no matter what direction you hop!

18 comments:

  1. Love this Karen :) Great for a teen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - How fun! I don't know whether to feel guilty for not exercising more or just happy to be celebrating! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Akiko. Exercise...what is that? LOL!

      Delete
  3. Cute card, Karen! I love the sentiments and DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Karen! Like your inside sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the little bikes, great sentiment too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bicycles and the sentiment inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love all the bicycles. Great BD card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun birthday celebration card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...