Thursday, November 2, 2023

Stampin' Up! One Horse Open Sleigh Stack, Cut and Shuffle Christmas Card

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is one of three I created for our hop.


The technique I used today is the "stack, cut and shuffle" that I used back in 2022. and July 2023, here. For today's cards, I was inspired by my friend and team leader, Mary Deatherage. Thanks, Mary for your fun video! Because I have provided the link to her instructions, I won't be providing any in my post. However, my ingredients are listed in the chart after the hoppers links. But, in the meantime, let me show you the three up close. Ready?



That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko Sudano. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Regal Reindeer, Night Divine, Brightest Glow
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP
 Ink Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
Accessories Rustic Metallic Dots, Linen Thread 
Tools     Double Oval Punch, Dainty Delight Dies, Labels Aglow Dies

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the cut and stack method! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the sprigs with this technique and how each card is unique. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cut and shuffle cards are gorgeous, Karen! Love the non-traditional holiday colors, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! and a great way to incorporate those DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea....like cook once, eat twice, almost! Beautiful calming cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Karen :) Love the mix of DSP

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Karen! Love the cut and shuffle design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine Christmas card using this cool technique!!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Latte Love Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I used Basic B...