Monday, November 27, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2347

Welcome to PIP Challenge #2347. 
This week's sponsor is
Here is my card that I created with their Fun With Frosty Printable Stamp Set

This is actually the inside of my card. I colored his scarf with Light Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends and his hat with Dark Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends. The tassle and heart are colored with Light and Dark Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends and his nose with Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends. I adhered the image to a mat of Shaded Spruce cardstock and that to my Sweet Sorbet card base. I had stamped some snowflakes and dots from the Stampin' Up Regal Reindeer set. Then I added some self-adhesive snowflakes I found in my stash. Now on to the front...

Everything here is Stampin' Up! current and retired. As I mentioned, my base is Sweet Sorbet. I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock with one of the Grove Dies. The reindeer and bunny are stamped with the Regal Reindeer Stamp SetI used a number of different SU Blends to color them. Then I cut them out with the Reindeer Dies

Before I adhered the die cut trees to the base, I did the DTP technique with Versa Mark ink (direct to paper) and sprinkled it with Heat & Stick Powder (retired). I heated it til it turned glossy and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds (retired) over it and heated it a tad. I wanted it to look like it was snowing. I made sure I didn't put glue where I wanted to insert the reindeer. Don't you love how they are checking out each other?

Be sure to pop over and see all the fabulous digital projects that the Cutting Cafe has to help your creativity! There are some really fun templates available for you. Just click on the logo and you'll be on your way!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have some time to create a card for Pammie's Challenge. If you have time and you aren't a follower of my blog yet, I'd love it if you would click on the "follow" button on the upper right side bar. I'm trying to reach 100 followers by the end of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, inside and out. I just love that big snowman, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I am not fond of doing digitals.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...