Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Stampin' Up! Beary Christmas Anniversary Card for the SU! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the end of my post and I do hope you'll hop along. I'm sure you'll be in for a real treat. Here's what I created...


Let's take a closer and larger look at my card inside, out and all about, shall we? Let's give the fun fold a name too...drum roll please...thank you, Lisa Curcio, for the Double Twisted Easel card!




My former boss and his wife were married New Year's Eve so they wouldn't forget their anniversary...lol! This card is for them!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I can't wait to see what the other hoppers have created.
Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Very Best Occasions; Light the Sky; Celebrating You (ret'd)
Card stock & Papers     Blueberry Bushel; Basic White; Beary Christmas DSP
 Ink Versa Mark; Blueberry Bushel
Accessories Gold Embossing Powder
Tools     Polar Bear Punch; Stylish Shapes Dies; heat tool

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Karen! Love the little polar bears, such cute papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I was wondering what "anniversary" and Happy New Year" had to do with each other, then I found out! Very clever and those polar bears look amazing on that equally-amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just an all-around WOW fun fold card! Love the popped-up bears, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I have never seen this fold! Fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute anniversary card, Karen! I have done double-twisted easel cards but not recently. They are so much fun to make. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this double easel and the way you used the Polar Bear to hold everything in place. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Anniversary/New Years Card! The polar bears popped up are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...