Thursday, September 7, 2023

Stampin' Up! Color & Contour Thank You Card #1

My thanks to Sharon Armstrong for the inspiration of cards I needed to make pronto!  I will be sharing four different cards over the next week.

Today's card is done in Basic White and Pretty Peacock


Color & Contour flowers; Hello Beautiful sentiment

By the Dock (inside sentiment) and Detailed with Love (doo dad) 


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hello Beautiful (ret.); Color & Contour; By the Dock (ret.); Detailed with Love (ret.)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pretty Peacock
 Ink Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories Tinsel Gems Four Pack, Painted Textured 3D EF
Tools     Embossing Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals, liquid glue

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HA! That's because I forgot to add all the pics for the week. I have not been faithful to the internet but now my cable is disconnected, I can get back to the task at hand!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Winterly Tree Tops Birthday Card for Creative Creases Challenge #92 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waitin...