Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Stampin' Up! E-One Gift Card Holder

 This is the last of my EMS gift card holders for our local fire fighters. This is the actual panel of one of their newest trucks. I used to be able to hook up the hose during relay races back in the day. Putting on the gear was tough, then laying out the hose...tougher...hooking it up, toughest! Our first responders deserve a lot of praise for what they do.


For the inside...which is really the back side...

This card was problematic for me. I got the photo on crooked, heated it and removed it. My cat distracted me and I went back to it and re-adhered it. When I went to adhere the inside, I discoverd I had glued the front to the wrong side! So, I just cut it and adhered the inside to the back! Where there's a will, there's a way!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...