Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Stampin' Up! Back on Your Feet Encouragement Card

Wow! It's the last Wednesday in August, can you believe it? I am thankful I didn't have a rough time with Idalia. Hurricanes that start with "I" have not been good to anyone. Please continue to pray for the people who are facing it this morning in northern Florida. I am currently getting the wind and rain from it's tail. I am thankful for the meteorologists spending so much time reporting on it. 

Now for my card...this poor little guy is KNOT having a good day! 


 Barb brought the kit for this one, which we created in our Thursday card group.

The inside says, "Hope things get better soon."

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are having a great week so far.

2 comments:

  1. SOOO glad that you came thru an "I' storm okay, my friend! Prayers that that remains the case! This little guy is all knotted up over something, that's for sure. Too stinkin' cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary! I hope you had nothing of any consequence.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&#...