Saturday, August 12, 2023

Taylored Expressions Of Thee I Sing Patriotic Cards

Good morning, peeps! This is my last day of my stay on the lake with family. It feels like it should be the 4th of July with this card but I really don't want to go back in time. However, I do wish our country was more patriotic like it used to be when people respected the flag, what it stands for and appreciated the sacrifices our military people make. I must get off my soap box, however, and go swimming one last time! Here's the card we made in our Thursday group. Sue L. brought the kit with everything cut out. All we had to do was put the puzzle together and glue!


The sentiment is from the title of my post.

I thought I'd share one that Barb created using a panel of patterned paper and not pieces that were cut.

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love your patriotic flag card, and I agree, the US has lost its patriotism. It needs to start IN SCHOOl from kindergarten on....I blame our school system for the most part, and some parents too. These papers and stars and quite inspiring! Glad you had a restful time with family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. All these posts were prepared before I went to NY. I didn't go for reasons I'll explain privately!

      Delete
  2. Very cool card Karen! Love the layout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...