Saturday, July 22, 2023

Stampin' Up! Nature's Harvest Napkin Card

I swore the last time I did this technique, it would be the last. However 6 - 7 years later, I had forgotten...lol!

Okay, so this is a napkin and I do enjoy making cards with napkins BUT when you add Dazzling Diamonds to it, it becomes quite a mess! I swear, I'm never doing this again!! I wonder how our interim pastor and his wife liked it. He retired and they went back to Ohio. I'll never see them again so I don't have to worry about them coming after me for all the glitter that's scattered about...lol!

For the inside...less messy...


However, I forgot to take a picture prior to writing in it! The sentiment is from Nature's Harvest (retired) and the frame was cut out with one from the retired Ornate Layers Dies.

If you have any questions, other than "are you out of your mind", give me a shout in a comment! In the meantime, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card...but that does look like a HUGE mess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember these! Dazzling Diamonds was great glitter but it can be messy! This napkin was gorgeous, I can see why you wanted to make a card with it! I bet they loved it regardless!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...