Saturday, July 1, 2023

Stampin' Up! Love & Happiness Washi Tape Anniversary Card

 Good evening , my peeps. I'm trying something new with choosing a different time to post. Let's see how this works out!

Here's my card! 
and here's the stamp set I used, along with the embossing folder...
Everything I used to create the card is retired with the exception of the Wild Wheat cardstock and ink. I'm tellin' ya, this is my fave in-color! Take note Miss Amy...lol!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Love & Happiness
Card stock & Papers     Wild Wheat; Basic White; Distressed Gold DSP
 Ink Wild Wheat
AccessoriesDimensionals; Year of Cheer Washi Tape
Tools     Ornate Frames Dies; Bouquet of Love Hybrid EF; Die Cut & Embossing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&#...