Thursday, July 6, 2023

Stampin' Up! Seaside Bay Masculine Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.


So, as you can see, I turned the card on its side because I wanted it to have more of a beach feel.

I have a friend whose birthday is soon approaching and he does like the beach, birds and shells!

I used the Seaside Bay Stamp Set for my images and the Season of Chic Stamp Set for my sentiments. I used the All That Dies for my sentiment oval and banner ends. All the product used is listed below.
.
That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!


Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Seaside Bay; Season of Chic
Card stock & Papers     Pretty Peacock; Earthen Elegance DSP
 Ink Pretty Peacock; Crumb Cake; Gray Granite
Accessories Dimensionals; liquid glue
Tools     All That Dies

10 comments:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...