Monday, June 5, 2023

Stampin' Up! Sun Prints OSW Thinking of You Card

Good Monday Morning, peeps! Here's another card using the OSW template. If anyone would like a copy of it, let me know in a comment with your email address.

Here's the bare bones of what I used:
  • Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set (retired)
  • Cane 3D EF
  • Brushed Brass Butterflies
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Night of Navy Cardstock
  • Basic White Cardstock
  • Sun Prints Designer Series Paper (retired)
  • Detailed Trio Punch (retired)
  • Night of Navy Ink


 Thank you for stopping by today. Be blessed and be a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. I love osw, it makes a lot of cards with little waste! could you please send me the template you used? my email is lomaster2010@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sherry. I sent you an email.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...