Friday, June 9, 2023

Creative Creases Challenge #59 - Anything with a Fun Fold

Good morning, peeps. It's another every other Friday Fun Fold at Creative Creases and here's what I created for the challenge today..



Let's take a closer look at my fun fold, shall we?!

We made this card in our Thursday card group. Deb provided the card It's a CASE of Rachael Tessman Here you go!


  • Base cardstock (Night of Navy)5-1/2” x 11” scored parallel to short side at 4”, 5-3/4”, 7-1/2” and 9-1/4”
  • 3” x 6” scored parallel to short side at 3”
  • Basic White Cardstock (cut 3) 2-7/8” x 2-7/8” stamp with images and sentiments from the Crane of Fortune Stamp Set
  • Sun Prints Designer Series Paper (retired)(cut 3) 1-1/2” x 5-1/4” for the three panels
The ink we used is Crumb Cake and the dragonflies are stamped in Craft Ink.

I hope you have the time to enter our challenge. Just click on the logo or the blue "challenge" and you'll be transported there immediately. Debbie, Rae and I hope to see your entry over at Creative Creases #59.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend, be blessed and be a blessing

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the colors and the designer paper background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Karen! I have this DSP but didn't get to use it much. This is such a pretty way to show it off! Hope you have a great weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great fun fold Karen- I like the images and the inside sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Karen! I love the fold and the paper and the image!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Karen. I love the colors and fold you've chosen to showcase this beautiful bird.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...