Monday, June 12, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2323

Good Monday morning peeps. Ha! When I typed in the "2323", I started singing "In the Year 2525". You are welcome for that earworm...lol!

I'm so glad you have come to check out the challenge at Pammie's. I'm grateful to our sponsor, Jan's Digital Stamps. I am using her Honey Bees set. Take a look see...

My card base is Stampin' Up! Orchid Oasis. The Bee Mine is 5 1/4" x 4" printed from my computer.

For the inside...

The sentiment is computer generated. I used the SU Queen Bee Stamp Set to stamp the bee in Orchid Oasis and the crown in Wild Wheat. I colored some of the flowers with my Light Shaded Spruce Stamp n Blends. The corners are punched with the Very Best Trio Punch.


I hope you have the time to create something for Pammie's challenge and do check out the wonderful digitals Jan has in her store. Jan is kindly offering a $6 gift code to the Random Winner! Thanks Jan for sponsoring this challenge. 





2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Bistro Burger Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. I bet a lot of you are glad it's Friday. Since the weekend is arriving, perhaps you'll be having a picnic? Want...