Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Stampin' Up! Quite Curvy Meets Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Good mid-week morning, peeps! Today's card is one that we made in our card group last Thursday. I prepared the kit getting out some retired, hardly used stamp set and dies and a used-a-lot punch! Take a look see...


My card base is Basic White 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"

The Designer Series Paper is from the Fresh as a Daisy 12" x 12" pack.

I cut a piece of the Pebbled Path DSP (which has another daisy pattern on the reverse side) 5 1/4" x 4" and adhered it to the base.

Next I cut the daisy pattern at 5" x 3 1//4" and then cut 1/4"  off of that so I would have a strip.

I cut another piece of Basic White 5" x 2" and used a die from the Curvy Dies (retired). I stamped the sentiment in Pebbled Path Ink and adhered it to the larger piece of daisy paper, leaving room for the strip on the bottom.

I embossed a scrap piece of Basic White with the Stripes & Spatters 3D EF, to give the daisy some texture and punched two out with the retired medium daisy punch. That punch has been a workhorse and I'll never part with it. I adhered them together with a glue dot and used a Perennial Essence Floral Center (retired). I adhered the flower to the front with a glue dot.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that daisy paper....looks just like painted artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That paper is perfect - and I'm a fan of curvy sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...