Monday, May 29, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2321

Welcome to Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2321. Our sponsor for this challenge is...


Newton's Nook has sooooo many stamps and dies from which to choose!! Thank you NN for your sponsorship.

Since this is the 5th Monday of the month, it is time for a theme challenge and this week Team B is going with



We interrupt this program for a news flash...My bingo card is totally different from what is posted on Pammie's Challenge. I don't know how that happened but I don't have time to change it. Here is what is on her site...
Now back to the regularly scheduled program!

Woo hoo! I love BINGO when it comes to creating cards but I ABHOR the game! Now, if you are overly ambitious, you can cover the card...lol! BUT for me, I've covered the B row with Black, Sentiment, Squares, Twine and Blue!  All product is Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. Take a look see...

My card base is Starry Sky cardstock (4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"). My Basic White cardstock (2 3/4" x 5 1/2") is embossed with the Quartrefoil EF. I wrapped a piece of black twine around it and tied a bow.

Next I stamped a border from the Queen Bee Stamp Set in Starry Sky Ink. I cut 1 1/4" squares out of Basic Black cardstock (2) and Boho Blue cardstock (2). I took one of each color and cut them on the diagonal. I found it easier to adhere the triangles meeting the edges of the card front before adhering the embossed panel to the front.

I stamped the sentiment "Beloved" from the Queen Bee Stamp Set in Starry Sky and adhered the remaining two squares at an angle with liquid glue. I had some retired Bumblebee Trinkets in my stash so I added one to the black square "diamond"!.

Using more stamps from the Queen Bee set, I finished the inside...

Thank you for taking time to check out my creation. 
Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating some of your own awesome creations! Oh, and don't forget to enter your creation in the PIP Challenge even if you choose not to use a NN product BUT, you must remember to follow the theme!! There's a $15 gift certificate from NN for a lucky winner!!! 


2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Winter Meadow Christmas Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's tak...