Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Stampin' Up! Treasured Kindness Thank You Card

Welcome to Wednesday, peeps! My card today is a really easy one. I played along with Sharon Armstrong's mystery clues from March 6, 2023, and this is what happened!

I am a co-host at our Thursday card group tomorrow and will be doing this mystery card with them. They are not fans of mystery stamping BUT if they look at my blog, this will help them tremendously!

Here's the inside...


I used the Treasured Kindness Stamp Set for the inside and front sentiment, stamped in Mint Macaron Ink.

A few thing that I used are retiring...boo hoo...so if you're interested, get it while it's still available!!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love the gingham designer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So sad that Mint Macaron is going away....same as Sage Shadow. Boohoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I wish they'd bring back Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...