Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Stampin' Up! Thanks a Bunch Card

Good morning, peeps. I made today's card for a challenge; however, I realized that the stamp set is no longer available since yesterday as Sale-A-Bration ended so I can't use it. Spoiler alert...you'll see a similar sketch tomorrow!


I CASEd my friend and upline, Mary Deatherage, and I thank her for the idea so I could give this card to my sister-in-law, Drue, Perry's sister. She helped me with a myriad of projects...like removing the insulation from the dishwasher door, painting the top of my rusty dryer and weeding my planter, which houses cacti, just to name a few. Trust me, there is no one like her...except for my favorite sister-in-law on my brother's side!

For the inside...


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like a one-of-a-kind fabulous SIL! And what a fabulous fun card too!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...