Thursday, March 2, 2023

Stampin' Up! Happiness Abounds for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Today I have used the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set for my birthday card sentiments.



Today our challenge is a sketch challenge...
and let's take another look see, shall we?

I made this card for my sister who lives in the Adirondacks and currently has snow. I used Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper, which did all the work for me. The sentiment is from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set. It's stamped/sponged in Garden Green ink, punched with the Banners Pick a Punch and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Since I wanted to give her a little hope that spring is just around the corner, I stamped a daffodil from the Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set and colored it with Stampin' Blends. The sentiment is from Happiness Abounds.

Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Sue Prather
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew









8 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen :) Love the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love how you antiqued the sentiment label! The contrast between the card front and the inside of the card is a great idea! There is hope that spring is coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The paper really did a lot of work for you! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So serene! I love letting the DSP show off! My daffodils are in full bloom—hope it brings a smile to her face! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome Karen! Love the mountain scene, perfect way to use that paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Karen! Love the mountains with the daffodil! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty - that paper is perfect for this challenge and you nailed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...