Sunday, February 19, 2023

Stampin' Up! Easter Bunny

Good Sunday morning, peeps. I had made this card for one of my blog hop challenges awhile back and forgot to post it. It was a color challenge and I used Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue and Old Olive.


I stamped a panel of Basic White with carrots from the Thanks a Bunch Stamp Set and ran it through my embossing machine with the Cane Weave 3D EF. 

On a scrap piece of Basic White I stamped the bunny in Basic Gray and colored it in with Light and Dark Basic Gray Stampin' Blends. The eggs, butterfly and greeting are from the Easter Bunny Stamp Set as well. I can't remember what die I used to cut out the circle but I do remember I fussy cut the eggs and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals!

For the inside...


I used an Olive Green Watercolor Pencil and Blender pen for the ground and used more stamps from the Easter Bunny Stamp Set. I also stippled the Basic White art panel to cut the brightness.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2307. I'll have another cute digital bunny for you. Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...