Friday, January 20, 2023

Creative Creases Challenge #49 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday at Creative Creases. Be sure to stop by and enter your fun fold! Here is what I created for the #49 Challenge.


Book Binding Card Fold
Rich Razzleberry CS - base
Fresh Freesia Mats - 3 7/8" x 4; 3 7/8" x 3/4"; 4 1/4" x 3 7/8"
Dainty Flowers DSP - 3 5/8" x 3 5/8"
Seam Binding Colored with Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blend
Gold Fine Glimmer Paper - 3 5/8" x 5/8"
Dainty Delight Stamp Set
Basic White CS - 4 1/8" x 3 3/4"


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will create your own fun fold and enter it in the challenge. Debbie, Rae and I would love to see your creations! Have a blessed weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, very pretty! These papers definitely lend themselves to a gorgeous fun fold card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! Great way to use that fantastic paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Karen! We are definitely on the same wavelength - I have been making this fun fold and even made one with this paper! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I have that DP and am looking forward to playing with it soon. I love how you’ve shown it off here as the front focal point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie. Can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Karen. Love how you used the DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...