Monday, November 14, 2022

Stampin' Up! Framed Florets Birthday Card

Good Monday morning, peeps! It seems strange not doing a makeover Monday, a masculine Monday or a monochromatic Monday. I probably should have saved this one for Friday with all the "F"s. Like in Framed Florets Dies and Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper. Yeppers, that is what I used to create this card...


My card base is Balmy Blue cardstock with a mat of Fitting Florets DSP. I used the Framed Florets dies to cut out a Balmy Blue Panel and another from a piece of Basic White. The "happy birthday" is from the retired Well Written Dies and I cut it from Basic White as well as Balmy Blue. There was a lot of adhesive and patience in pairing the two together! I added three Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels and punched the corners with the Very Best Trio Punch. I adhered it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For the inside...


The sentiment is from the Very Best Occasions Stamp Set and is stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink. I adhered a 5 1/4" x 1/4" strip of DSP at the bottom and sent it out in the mail!

I'm entering my card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2246 and Seize The Birthday #251 Many of Something (the hearts!)


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow as I have a special post for you! Have a blessed day.


Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

4 comments:

  1. I love those little florets (they look like little hearts) and that corner punch is nice - I love how it looks like its neatly die cut in the end. The dp, of course, is lovely. What a sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge! And do join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the hint of white behind your frame. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...