Sunday, November 13, 2022

Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow Christmas Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! I created my card for today to enter in a number of challenges. I used the Brightest Glow Stamp Set, Framed Florets Stamp Set and Lights Aglow Specialty Designer Series Paper to create it.


My colors are Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Gold. I stamped the floral image from Flramed Florets in Soft Succulent ink. Then I adhered a mat of Evening Evergreen on which I had adhered a panel of Lights Aglow.

The sentiment from Brightest Glow is stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I punched the end with the Banners Pick A Punch and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals. The bow was made with Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon and adhered with a glue dot.

Three Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls finished the front.

The inside is quite simple...

The sentiment is from the Bright Glow, stamped in Evening Evergreen ink with a 5 1/2" x 1/4" strip of Lights Aglow.

The challenges I am entering are:


Thank you for stopping by today and I'll have a card for you tomorrow if you're interested. No M & M's though!!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely layout Karen. Love how you stamped the borders and that paper is fabulous! On my list!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Some of my favorite papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ThHis turned out beautifully with the gold embossing, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, so elegant and classy!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE CO-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors and design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant design. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully created! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...