Friday, September 9, 2022

Stampin' Up! Inspired Thoughts Sympathy Fancy Fold Card

TGIF, peeps, and welcome to my Friday Fancy Fold.  I'll show you all sides of it and then tell you what I used.





I used the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder for the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Basic White cardstock that serves as the base.

The shaped part of the card is from Spellbinders Nestabilities Mega Dies, which you can find on Amazon. We made the purple part at our card group Thursday and I'm not sure of the stamp company for the iris, but there are lots of iris stamps out there!

The front sentiment is from SU's Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set

The inside sentiment is from Stampendous and is available on eBay, I think.

The embellishments are Gorgeous Grape from the Glossy Dots Assortment.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend.



5 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love the embossed background and the colors are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute card! Thanks for sharing at Let's Craft & Create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janis, for commenting on behalf of LCC.

      Delete
  3. Nice card. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Craft & Create.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...