Friday, September 30, 2022

Creative Creases ATG with a Fun Fold Challenge #42 with Hats Off Breast Cancer Awareness Card

Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday at Creative Creases. Be sure to stop by and enter your fun fold! If I am able, I will go into a more descriptive post but with hurricane Ian on its way, I wanted to get this done with bare bones!

 

Ribbon of Courage for the heart and Support Ribbon Framelits Dies to cut it out

Rose Wonder - inside sentiment

Deckled Rectangle Dies

Pattern Party DSP

Faith Over Fear sentiment - Charming Sentiments


8 comments:

  1. Oh, Karen, this is a beautiful twisted easel card that will most certainly comfort someone who is going through a terrible time. Love the sweet baseball cap and the fun designer paper. The inside sentiment is perfect! Lastly, I just want you to know that I am thinking about you during the aftermath of this hurricane and keeping you in my prayers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I am just starting to get urges to make cards again and very grateful my card room is intact.

      Delete
  2. Praying that you're okay! I love the pastel colors as well as that awesome verse you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. How appropriate was that verse for my Ian experience. I will never go through another one even it's only a Cat 1. Bordering Cat 5 was horrible!!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute card Karen! Love the colors. Hope that you're able to get back online soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. Internet, etc., was restored 10/3.

      Delete
  4. What a lovely card.I would live to try to make it. Hope all goes well for you during the hurricane and that you are all able to stay safe. God bless and keep you all!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...