Friday, August 19, 2022

Creative Creases Anything Goes with a Fun Fold Challenge #39 and Stampin' Up! Rings of Love Designer Series Paper

Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday at Creative Creases Challenge. Be sure to stop by and enter your fun fold card!

I used the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper (free with a $50 order before s/h) and the Go To Greetings Stamp Set.


This fun fold came about quite by accident, trying to create another fold, which I will post next week. The card was scored incorrectly and the DSP was cut incorrectly...lol. I'm calling it the Kimono Fun Fold. The next one is another that was cut incorrectly. 


For the second card, I used the Double Oval Punch for the greeting and linen thread rather than gold trim. My card base is Misty Moonlight (retired) but you could use Night of Navy or Starry Sky cardstock, which is current. The first card inside panel is sponged with Crushed Curry Ink.

Here are the insides, respectively...




If you would like instructions for how to make this happy mistake, let me know in a comment with your email address.

I thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will create a fun fold and enter it in Challenge #39! Have a great weekend.




12 comments:

  1. Wow, Karen, this fun fold is really cool! I really do like it and think you should even make more. Love that designer paper, don't you? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Karen. I can see it as a great "guy card".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rae. I was wondering about that as I know men wear kimonos. I think the bird one would be especially good.

      Delete
  3. Love this look. I'd love the directions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I don't know where or to whom I should send them!

      Delete
  4. Lovely fun fold and since I have the DSP I am for sure going to try it.
    bcardwell@bell.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Wish my wrong cuts would turn out this wonderful. I would appreciate the directions. linhpeterson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lin. I am recreating it so I can be sure I give you the right directions and measurements! I'll send to you in email this afternoon.

      Delete
  6. I love your kimono Card mistake. So clever! I would love the instructions. ljblank24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...