Monday, August 1, 2022

Stampin' Up! Happy Tails Dog Sympathy Card

Welcome to my Monday Makeover Madness card day. Yesterday I showed you the card I made for my family upon the passing of their cute little Jack Russell terrier mix. Nikki crossed over the rainbow bridge and that gave me the idea to get the bridge out from the retired My Meadow Stamp Set, along with the retired Happy Tails Stamp Set, coordinating retired Dog Builder Punch, and the retired Pampered Pets Stamp Set. I used the Into the Clouds Embossing Folder for my background. Other than that, the card is put together the same as yesterday's.


For the inside, the punched heart is from the Heart Punch Pack.


I hope I won't have to use this card for quite awhile and that I'll even get to sell it in our November Craft Fair.

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2231 is an ATG so I will enter my card in her challenge.

I know you're not a dog, but I do have a treat for you...
Thank you for stopping by and please try not to have a Manic Monday...you're welcome for that earworm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...