Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Stampin' Up! Garden Birdhouses

Good Sunday morning, peeps. Today's card is another that I created awhile back and forgot to post...mainly because I had forgotten to take a picture of it, just like I did yesterday's card! I'm in such a hurry to get cards out in the snail mail...lol! So, I had my friend take a picture of the outside only because the inside was personalized.


My friends moved into a new home and they have cardinals and butterflies flittering about. There is nothing I can remember about the coloring except for the fact that I used Light and Dark Stampin' Blends and the Garden Birdhouses Stamp Set for the images. The "Congratulations!" is from the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set.  I love the Brushed Brass Butterfly and the cardinal was something I had in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...