Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Stampin' Up! Geared Up Garage Birthday Card

Good mid-week morning, peeps! How's your week been going? Time is wheely wheely flying by! Perhaps it's going as fast as this Mustang can go!!


If you have recovered from my pun, I'll tell you about my card. It was created for two challenges: Double D - Wheels and Little Red Wagon #667 - Embellish It.

I made this with a couple of friends using the retired Geared Up Garage Stamp Set with coordinating Garage Gears Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Black Embossing Powder, Silver Foil, retired DSP with matching envelope, Basic White cardstock, Basic Black cardstock, Misty Moonlight cardstock, and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I love the gear embellishments and the embellishments on the inside.


The stamped image is from the He's All That Stamp Set. The silver gasoline drops are scraps from gear cut outs!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. Have a blessed day.

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant masculine card, Karen! I loved the Geared Up Garage bundle and hope I will eventually find it in my stash when it gets unpacked! Great details and I especially like the creativity of using the silver negative pieces for the splash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. It is such a great masculine set...but I know there are women who are car afficiandos as well.

      Delete
  2. The gears are the perfect embellishment for this card! Hugs, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool! I love the striped paper and all the diecuts! Great for any motorhead! Love the little gas drops too, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne, and I haven't heard the word "motorhead" since my son passed! It brings back fond memories to me.

      Delete
  4. Man - that's a wheely kewhl card!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Mary, I love that you get puns and homonyms whether it's a word or not!

      Delete
  5. WOW what a fabulous masculine card! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Wheels’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Darlene. I love to support all your challenges!

      Delete
  6. Fabulous masculine card and you did a great job with our Challenge "Embellish It" over @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and we hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Imke, for commenting on behalf of LRW.

      Delete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...