Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Stampin' Up! Daisy Garden

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! Have you ever heard of PEO? I've mentioned it in my posts before but just in case you are new here, it's a Philanthrophic Educational Organization. One of my team mates is a member as well. We are an international group of "sisters" who help women get scholarships, loans and we even have a 4 year accredited college (Cottey) in Nevada, MO. Our flower is the Marguerite and my card today is made for one of the sisters in my chapter.


We made the card in our Thursday group and the kit was provided by Sue L. The base is Night of Navy cardstock, the Designer Series Paper is retired (Floral Boutique), the medium daisy punch was used, along with the retired Daisy Lane Stamp Set. We used the Double Oval Punch for the sentiment and I don't know what stamp set it is from. Sue is in Africa right now so I can't ask. The ribbon is generic.

I can tell you more about the inside because I finished it when I got home!  I used the Daisy Garden background stamp, stamping it third generation in Night of Navy ink. I sponged the Basic White panel with So Saffron ink and stamped the sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set full strength. 


I'm entering my card at:


Thank you for stopping by today. I always appreciate your visits and comments.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great organization of which to be a part! And a beautiful card as well...I just love navy and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, LeAnne. If I could get the site to work for me, I could tell you if there's a local chapter near you. I think there's one in Kennett Square but I can't get the map to work. I am so technology challenged! I love nay and anything together! Thanks for your compliment!

      Delete
  2. Very striking in the black and yellow colour palette. many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda, for commenting on behalf of WLSC.

      Delete
  3. Really cute daisy card, Karen! I still have the punch, I'm pretty sure. It's perfect with that background DSP! Using the background stamp on the inside was also a great detail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful stamping for both the front background and the insert. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathy, for your comment on behalf of WLS.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mia, for commenting on behalf of TIOT.

      Delete
  6. A stunning card, love the inside too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Avril. A long time ago one of my best friends was named Avril. It's a name I don't see too often.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...