Sunday, August 14, 2022

Happy Halloween

Good Sunday morning peeps! Yes, halloween is just around the corner and it is a day I only celebrate with black cats and youngsters up to age 16! I'm sharing my card today with you and Sunday Stamps SSC289 In the Woods color challenge  ...there are lots of spider webs in the woods!


I believe I have three of the colors showing on their graphic. It's hard for me to tell colors when they are not Stampin' UP! We made this card Thursday in our card group and Debbie provided the kit. Everything was from her Close to My Heart scrapbooking days. In any event, it was fun to emboss with the spider web folder and fence folder. She had the black cat cut for us along with the squares. The pearl eyes have a spooky look, don't you think? I'm also playing at Can You Handle the Pressure where you must use an embossing folder with an optional twist of pets/dogs/cats. There is also a challenge at Two Old Bats, which I just learned about from Diane so I'm playing there as well.

I'll be sending this card to my Godson who is a young person (14) and he loves Halloween. I love to play at the Alphabet Challenge and their current challenge is "J" for Juvenile...and we all know a 14 year old boy can act quite juvenile at times...lol.

Thanks for visiting today and if you follow me, you'll know I will have either a makeover or masculine card for tomorrow. One thing is for certain, there will be M & M's involved! Have a blessed day.




17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Karen - LOVE that spooky kitty! Great papers, perfect colors for us, too! A very fun design! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Heather. I appreciate your comment on behalf of Sunday Stamps.

      Delete
  2. I love the embossed spider web behind your spooky cat!!! You rocked our color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! And you are right...there are lots of spider webs in the woods!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, DJ. I appreciate your commenting for Sunday Stamps.

      Delete
  3. That's an early halloweencard with a spooky cat...They don't always have to be cute, isn't it?!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card with the fabulous papers and spooky cat! You should enter it at our Two Old Bats Halloween challenge!
    {Two Old Bats}
    Thank you for joining our fun challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome card with us at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane, for letting me know about the two old bats...lol!

      Delete
  6. Love the mix of papers! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Halloween and this is the perfect card for it! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful spooky card, I love the colour scheme you used alongside with all the different patterns and textures. The black cat is such a wonderful centerpiece against the full moon, and those pearl eyes are perfect. I'm sure your grandson will love this amazing card. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Veronika, for commenting on behalf of the AC.

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh.. That cat is just too cute. Great background papers .. I love it. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...