Thursday, July 14, 2022

Stampin' Up! Wonderful World Birthday Card

 


Welcome to the Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop. You're in for a treat if you have never visited before. It's a weekly challenge and this week we have a sketch challenge. Links to the team hoppers are at the bottom of this post, along with measurements and product used.

I went rogue with Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Stamping on July 11, 2022. My card base is Rich Razzleberry with an embossed 3D Fern Basic White panel. Measurements are listed at the end of my post.

I cut Rich Razzleberry mats for the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper (free with an order of $100 during Sale-A-Bration July through August while supplies last).

The Happy Birthday from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set is stamped and edged with Rich Razzleberry ink. Fussy cutting the sentiment and embellishment is what took the longest and I'm not the best at that. The sentiment is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals and everything else is with liquid glue.

I added three Brushed Brass Butterflies to complete the front. I'm entering my card in the Seize the Birthday #242 Challenge with the option of Metallic.



For the inside, I have a mat for the sentiment panel. The sentiment is also from Peaceful Moments. I adhered a strip of Wonderful World DSP at the bottom and the card was fini!



Clicking on the "next" button will take you to TOK (the other Karen!). Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. Thank you for stopping by and hopping with us! I hope you'll be back tomorrow for my fun fold.

Karen Finkle - you are here!

Card Cuts and Product

Base: Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"; 3 3/4" x 5" embossed panel; 3 3/4" x 5" inner panel; scrap for sentiment

Rich Razzleberry Cardstock: 4" x 5 1/4" (2) front mat and inner liner; 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" mats for DSP; scrap for mat embellishment

Wonderful World Designer Series Paper: 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" (2); 3 3/4" x 3/4" for inside strip





Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Paper Trimmer, Sponges





12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Karen :) Love that DSP and not only did you fussy cut the flower, but the mat too wow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. I can't fussy cut too good but I can trace...lol!

      Delete
  2. Pretty Card! Love the DSP and the sentiments are perfect with it!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty designer paper! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that DSP but haven't used it yet. It makes for a very lovely card. Good to see you fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Karen! Love this DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...