Sunday, July 10, 2022

Stampin' Up! Inspired Thoughts Birthday Card

Good Sunday morning, my peeps! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  However, if you are feeling a little bit down, I hope my card will help you give wings to your worries.


We made this card in our Thursday card group and Sue L. provided the kit. The stamp was an unmarked stamp and she thought it was about 15 years old but didn't think it was SU. If anyone knows the name, would you please let me know in a comment. It's so pretty, especially in black and pink! 

The sentiment is from SU retired Well Scripted Stamp Set. You can use any sentiment and any punch you want since you probably can't get these any longer!

The Old Olive branches are punched with the retired Bird Builder punch. I still have that punch and will never sell it!

I think the pink is either Pretty in Pink or Pink Pirouette, both retired. The flowers are punched with the retired Blossom Punch. For the centers I used the current white Classic Matte Dots

I'm not sure what stamp we used for the spots but SU has a lot of retired ones! The ribbon was something from JoAnn's or Michael's. You should see Sue's craft room!!!

Now, let's take a look at the inside, which I finished at home.


The sentiment is from the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set. I stamped the flowers from the retired Petite Petals Stamp Set in Pretty in Pink. The corners are punched with the retired Detailed Trio Punch.

I'm entering my card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #185 - ATG and Allsorts Challenge #684 - All Sorts of Animals.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card.

"Look at the birds! They don’t worry about what to eat—they don’t need to sow or reap or store up food—for your heavenly Father feeds them. And you are far more valuable to him than they are."
Matthew 6:26 The Living Bible




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...