Friday, July 8, 2022

Stampin' Up! Gold Foil Fun Fold Friday

Welcome to my fun fold Friday post. If you follow me and the Creative Creases Challenge, you will know I was Guest Designer for the Secret Stamper for the month of June and that Debbie was moving to Chicago. Well, I am sorry to say Debbie has not been able to unpack her craft room yet, but happy to say I am Guest Designer for Challenge #36!

My fun fold today is a CASE of this one and, again, was one we made in our Thursday card group with a kit provided by Sue L.


The only items available are the Gold Foil and Kokorosa Die Cut but it's all about those two things, really! The die is called the Foldable Wave Background Board and here are instructions in a video for creating it. The video is less than 2 minutes long and I know you are going to want this die!! You can use any patterned paper you have, any shapes, and any sentiments. Here is what we used:

  • 1 3/4" retired SU Scallop Circle Punch
  • 1 1/4" retired SU Circle Whale Punch
  • Retired SU sentiment stamp
  • Craft Consortium - Shell Rummel's Bloom Beautiful Patterned Paper (2015) It was inherited from Carole, one of our deceased members. Joann sells Craft Consortium online only.

The card does require a homemade envelope. A SU Basic White cardstock panel is on the reverse side for writing a message.

I'm entering my card in the Make the Cards Challenge #58 - Make a Fancy Fold Card.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend. Oh, and I do hope you'll enter the Creative Creases Challenge #36!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful design Karen! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers and a wonderful fun fold! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, Karen - this is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. I love the backing paper! Thanks for joining the Make The Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Samantha, for your comment on behalf of MTCC.

      Delete
  5. What a classy card. I love the pops of gold and gold border. Thank you so much for sharing your fancy fold card with us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a very fancy fold card. Love your paper choices too.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...