Friday, July 22, 2022

Stampin' Up! Hello Harvest Thinking of You Fun Fold Slimline Card

TGIF, peeps! It's another Fun Fold Friday AND I'm honored to be Guest Designer once again for Creative Creases Challenge #37! I hope you will play along and enter a card in Debbie's Always Anything with a Fun Fold challenge.

My card today was inspired by Linda Bauwin and it's a great design. Let me show you the various stages of opening...



 



Here are the deets in a pumpkin shell:

Merry Merlot Cardstock: 8 1/2" x 3 3/4" (2); cut one on the long side at 4 1/4" and score each end at 3/4"; burnish, fold, and adhere to remaining piece, which forms the card base

Rustic Harvest DSP: 3 3/8" x 3 5/8" (2) (Tip: be mindful of the pattern direction and match up your pieces on the flap before gluing!); different pattern 5/8" x 3 5/8" strips (2); adhere with liquid glue

Scrap Merry Merlot for banner sentiment (Hello Harvest Stamp Set); stamp with VersaMark Ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder; cut out with Rustic Pumpkin Dies; adhere left half to flap with Stampin' Dimensionals

Basic White Cardstock: 6 3/4" x 3 1/2"; stamp image in Cajun Craze; color pumpkin with Stampin' Blends (Light and Dark Cajun Craze, Light Daffodil and Color Lifter); color stem with Mossy Meadow Stamp N Write Marker. Stamp corners in Crushed Curry and the sentiment in Merry Merlot. Adhere to inside with liquid glue.

I hope you enjoyed my card. I'd love to see your creation of this easy fun fold in the Creative Creases Challenge #37! Have a great weekend.


10 comments:

  1. This is very cool! I just got my papers yesterday and I love how you used them on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! Love the designer papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate you giving me credit for this card. I was inspired by Sue Floyd. The best form of flattering is to be CASED. Linda Bauwin. www.stampigwithlinda.com or Linda Bauwin YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I appreciate your stopping by. I knew you were inspired by Sue but I didn't want to get too many people involved...lol.

      Delete
  4. Oh my - I love a good book fold and a DOUBLE book fold?!? Yes, please! Wonderful card, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Karen! I love the design of it, especially the paper you chose. Friendship cards are one of my absolute favorites to make. I am sure this card will be appreciated. Thank you again for being my Guest Designer as I try desperately to get settled here in Chicago! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. It has been an honor to be a GD and I hope you get settled soon...such stress!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...