Friday, April 29, 2022

Stampin' Up! Daffodil Afternoon Fun Fold Friday

 TGIF, peeps! My card today is one we made yesterday in our card group. Sue L. had the Daffodil Afternoon DSP (retired SAB 2022), Pear Pizzazz Cardstock fun fold (Kokorosa Dies) all cut for us, along with the two circles. All we had to do was glue and stamp on the Daffodil Delight Circle. The card base is Daffodil Delight Cardstock.



I used the beehive stamp from SU's 2002 Mini Mates Wood Mounted Stamp Set.

I think I'm going to stamp some bees on the front or add some bee trinkets (retired). I'm also not sure what I'm going to do with the inside.

I'm entering my card at Creative Creases #31 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold



Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. How cute! And that little beehive is an oldie but a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, LeAnne. That was such a great set. I have two of the stamps but Sue has all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Karen, this is such a beautiful fun fold card! Your group makes some really interesting cards. I love that you can use up any DSP with this technique. Yes, the adorable bee trinkets would be a great bling to add. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thank you so much for your great comment on behalf of CCC.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty Karen! Love the fancy fold design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a totally cool fun fold - with some of the prettiest paper EVER!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...