Monday, May 30, 2022

Stampin' Up! Hey Sports Fan DSP in Honor of the Fallen

Welcome to my Memorial Day Monday Makeover Madness card. I usually save my M & M's for the end but since you were so sweet to visit today, help yourself to a handful.


Okay, now that your sweet tooth is satisfied, here's a look at the card I made especially for today. I am sending it to myself unless someone really wants to buy it.

Tami White calls this design a double angled gatefold card and she has a very good template and video for the design. I CASED her card (10th one in) and she'll be doing a video this week to show how she made it. I couldn't wait because I wanted to have mine ready for today.

So, I figured out my way with the mats for the DSP.  I used the soon- retiring Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper, Gold Foil, Basic White Cardstock, Poppy Parade Cardstock, Poppy Parade Ink, Night of Navy Ink and stamps from the Joy Clair Heroes Stamp Set. The stars are from the retired SU Confetti Star Punch and they were in my stash. You might remember them from this card. I didn't have 50 stars so I went with a 13 colony layout. Let me show you the inside of the card and views from different angles.

Thank you, again, for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back Thursday for our Happy Inkin' Blog Hop.

I'll leave you with a quote from P.D. James: 

"A nation that can't remember its dead will soon cease to be worth dying for."












9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’–What's the price? I want it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shirley. I appreciate that.

      Delete
  2. That's amazing Karen! The design and colors are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card, Karen! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thank you for helping us remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Karen! You did a wonderful job with this fun fold and I will search for Tami's video. I made one of these recently but it definitely could have been better if I knew what I was doing! LOL Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...