Monday, April 11, 2022

Stampin' Up! Wildlife Wonder Monochromatic Masculine Birthday Card

Welcome to my Monday Morning Monochromatic Masculine card and remember to help yourself to some M & M's at the bottom of my post.

This is another card I created with pieces that were laying in the pile on my desk. I have a feeling the papers were part of an unused kit for my card group. I took the panel of Basic White and stamped it with the owl from the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set, as well as the sentiment. The splatters are from the Daffodil Daydream Stamp Set. I think the DSP is from the retired Beautifully Penned series. We do have some current black and white paper though.

 The inside sentiment is from the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today.



Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. Cool card! Love the black and white color scheme, perfect with your owl image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love monochromatic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I love monochromatic and I love OWLS! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - the color palette is super cool. And I AM an owl fan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great man card! I love blacks, greys and whites. Thank you for joining us at PIP Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Helen, for commenting on behalf of PCC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...